2013 Piaggio MP3 500
Specifications, auto insurance information, accident lawyers. Review, highlight, key features and benefits
Vintage look; modern technology...
The Piaggio MP3 500, with aggressive styling and performance, is the three-wheeler for people who want to stand out. Riding has never been this easy, enjoyable, secure and fast. When you take 20% less braking distance required and pair it with a lean angle of 40-degrees, you get a perfect machine for impeccable road holding in all riding conditions.
2013 Piaggio MP3 500 Review
The MP3 500 is powered by a 500cc electronically injected engine making it the most powerful MP3 yet. It lives up to its sporty name with its sleek matte black or red body, chrome detailing and the aggressive looking front grill.
2013 Piaggio MP3 500 Key Features
Ideal For Commuting, Weekend Getaways and Long-distance touring
• Single cylinder, four-stroke Piaggio Master engine
• Innovative parallelogram front suspension technology
• Electro-hydraulic suspension locking system
• 3 steel disc brakes (requires 20% less braking distance)
• 40-degree lean angle for ultimate maneuverability
• Aggressive styling
Max. Speed: 89 mph
Gas Mileage: 55-57 mpg
Displacement: 492.7 cc
Gas Tank: 3.2 gallons
Seat Height: 30.9"
2013 Piaggio MP3 500
US MSRP Price: $8,899 USD
Single-cylinder, MASTER, 4-stroke, 4-valve
BORE X STROKE
2.8" x 2.4"
MAX POWER AT SHAFT
42.23 Nm at 5,550 rpm
FUEL TANK CAPACITY
Electronic inductive discharge
'Twist 'n go' automatic CVT
Double cradle trellis made of high strength steel
Parallelogram supporting two steering tubes
Oscillating engine fixed to frame with swingarm
Stainless steel double disc, 240 mm
Stainless steel disc, 280 mm
EPA and CARB
Dragon Red, Black
Specifications, features and prices to change by manufacturer without notice. All information correct as of posted date.
Whether you are a hard-core motorcyclist or a weekend warrior, GEICO Motorcycle insurance gives you big protection without a big price. GEICO Motorcycle insurance, underwritten by GEICO Indemnity Company, is designed to meet the needs of motorcycle owners
Before You Get Your Motor Running, Get a Motorcycle Insurance Quote
Rev up your savings with motorcycle insurance from GEICO. No matter what you own – a sport bike, cruiser, standard, touring bike, or a sweet custom ride you can turn to us for great rates and the best coverage. We even offer scooter insurance. Enjoy the freedom of the open road knowing that the gecko's got your back!
Why Choose GEICO for Motorcycle Insurance?
Thought that GEICO was all about car insurance, did you? Think again! We take motorcycles as seriously as you do, and we're pleased to provide you with top-quality coverage for your bike. With GEICO, you get:
- Outstanding customer service (rated 4.7 out of 5 by our motorcycle insurance policyholders).
- Affordable premiums and flexible payment plans.
- Secure online payment and account management.
- 24-hour access to our licensed insurance professionals at 1-800-442-9253.
Supersize Your Savings with Discounts
Shave even more off of your premium. GEICO offers a variety of motorcycle insurance discounts to maximize your savings. Save with our many discounts if you:
- Transfer your motorcycle insurance to GEICO® Motorcycle, underwritten by GEICO Indemnity Company.
- Insure more than one motorcycle.
- Renew your motorcycle policy.
- Complete a Motorcycle Safety Foundation or Military Safety Course.
- Insure your car with GEICO.
- Are a mature rider.
GEICO® Motorcycle insurance is not available in Delaware, Massachusetts, Michigan, and New Hampshire.